Each week we highlight the fastest-moving country singles across all consumer consumption behaviors (sales, streaming and radio). In addition, we analyze music from the top trending platforms like TikTok, SoundCloud and other social sharing apps.
Top Songs – Based on songs with the highest total consumption and are current on the Mediabase Country Radio Chart.
- Luke Combs, “Forever After All”
- Gabby Barrett, “The Good Ones”
- Eric Church, “Hell of a View”
- Nelly & Florida Georgia Line, “Lil Bit”
- Sam Hunt, “Breaking Up Was Easy in the 90’s”
Top New Releases – released on or after 4/17/21 and based on highest total consumption
- Brett Young, “Not Yet”
- Blake Shelton, “Bible Verses”
- Chris Lane, “Fill Them Boots”
- Reba, “Somehow You Do”
- Kip Moore, “Good Life”
Individual Highlights – based on exceptional data stories
- Dylan Scott, “Nobody” – After an average week-over-week growth of 3% during the last two months, Scott took the moment and jumped 37% in overall consumption last week, jumping over the 4 million weekly streaming mark.
- Miranda Lambert, “Settling Down” – A 41% increase in playlist adds over the last month have helped the single’s reach and attributed to its increase in overall streams up 20% from last week to 6.1 million.
- Jameson Rodgers f/Luke Combs, “Cold Beer Calling My Name” – Four consecutive weeks of streaming over 2 million and growing in overall consumption by 8% last week.
- Justin Moore, “We Didn’t Have Much” – A Top 10 streaming single on Spotify’s Hot Country (No. 7) has helped the single build its data profile, up 80% in overall streams from the week before and now Shazaming in the Top 50 in markets throughout the middle of the country.
- Luke Combs, “Forever After All” – Ranking among the Top 50 in Shazams in more than 40 U.S. markets, including No. 2 in Brooklyn, the single approaches 300 million total streams.
- Priscilla Block, “Just About Over You” – Up 22% in overall consumption week over week and trending up in playlisting and local market Shazams, hitting in the Top 200 in places like Wichita, Oklahoma City and Louisville.
- Michael Ray, “Whiskey and Rain” – The single has been trending up in overall consumption since the end of February, recently crossing over 2 million weekly streams.
- Thomas Rhett, “Country Again” – Currently securing the top spot on Spotify’s Hot Country playlist, the single has amassed more than 9 million total streams since its release and is trending upward in overall consumption, increasing 11% since last week.
- Matt Stell, “That Ain’t Me No More” – A huge 51% increase in consumption, aided by its increase in streaming and playlisting adds last week.
Songs coming out of TikTok:
- Matt Cooper, “Ain’t Met You Yet” – 349% increase in TikTok posts over the last week has helped Matt Cooper gain interest from music fans, accumulating 1.2 million total streams in seven days.