Each week we highlight the fastest-moving country singles across all consumer consumption behaviors (sales, streaming and radio). In addition, we analyze music from the top trending platforms like TikTok, SoundCloud and other social sharing apps.
Top Songs – Based on songs with the highest total consumption and are current on the Mediabase Country Radio Chart.
- Walker Hayes, “Fancy Like”
- Ryan Hurd w/Maren Morris, “Chasing After You”
- Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood, “If I Didn’t Love You”
- Jordan Davis, “Buy Dirt” f/Luke Bryan
- Old Dominion, “I Was on a Boat That Day”
Top New Releases – based on highest total consumption
- Carrie Underwood w/Dan + Shay, “Only Us”
- Cody Johnson, “Treasure”
- Lauren Alaina, “Good Ole Boy”
- Sam Hunt, “23”
- Cody Johnson, “Son of a Ramblin’ Man”
Individual Highlights – based on exceptional data stories
- Lainey Wilson, “Things a Man Oughta Know” – As Wilson makes her run at No. 1 on the country airplay charts, here’s something you “oughta know”: Currently ranked the No. 6 most-consumed country single, it has collected a total of 164 million streams and has been averaging 6.6 million streams over the past five weeks.
- Jordan Davis, “Buy Dirt” f/Luke Bryan – One of the hottest trending tracks, it has doubled its consumption total in just eight weeks and is now approaching 7 million in weekly streams.
- Old Dominion, “I Was On A Boat That Day” – The single has seen a four-week increase in consumption of 70% and a weekly streaming jump of 22%, up to 6.9 million.
- Jameson Rodgers, “Cold Beer Calling My Name” f/Luke Combs – Last week’s 7% increase in overall consumption has the single sitting as the No. 7 most consumed country track, currently streaming 6.9 million weekly.
- Kane Brown, “One Mississippi” – Averaging more than 5 million streams a week, the single saw a third-week jump of 14% in overall consumption, which shows it is more than just Brown’s rabid fanbase enjoying the track.
- Lee Brice, “Memory I Don’t Mess With” – An 18% increase in overall consumption was added by the 14% leap in streaming, up to 4.4 million.
- Lauren Alaina, “Getting Over Him” – A massive 209% weekly consumption jump was made possible by a fantastic add to Spotify’s Hot Country playlist.
- Cody Johnson, “Til You Can’t” – An increase of 33% in total consumption last week and a streaming leap of 350k up to 1.7 million.
- Tim McGraw, “7500 OBO” – Over the past five weeks, McGraw added 1.5 million streams to the single’s profile, the largest increase since the track dropped back in August 2020.
Song(s) from TikTok
- David J, “Lost My Heartbreak” – Accumulating 1.6 million streams in 9 days and peaking at #15 on the iTunes Country chart is a great start for the young artist breaking out of TikTok.