Good Parts Media, an AdLarge company, enters into a deal with Bonneville country KYGO Denver (98.5), which will use Prep Country service. “Our morning show was looking for customizable show content that was relevant, entertaining, and most importantly quick and simple to use at a moment’s notice during the show,” Program Director Brian Michel said in a release. “We were especially impressed with the country format branded content and sharing information with our audience that hasn’t quite made it to the mainstream press yet.”
- Country Music’s One Big Family. Meet The Relatives On This New Podcast.
- Ryan Hurd’s Making Waves On Country Radio — And Not Just With “Chasing After You.”
- Luke Bryan On Recuperating From COVID-19: “Thank God For Health.”
- The All-American Road Show Gets Bigger, As Chris Stapleton Adds Multiple Dates..
- Who Is The Carothers Waver, And What Can He Teach You About Connecting With Your Listeners?
CLICK HERE to read Country Insider Weekly.