Curb Records’ Lee Brice will host the two-hour “Celebrate the USA” Fourth of July special from Cumulus Media’s Westwood One this year. The special will include some of Brice’s biggest hits, as well as music and July 4th memories from the likes of Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Thomas Rhett and Carrie Underwood. The non-exclusive special is available for stations to air Saturday, July 3 through Monday, July 5 between 6am and midnight. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concerts Are Back. Meet ‘N’ Greets, Not So Much.
- A Look At The Country Radio Hall Of Fame’s 2021 Class: RJ Curtis.
- Consultant Joel Raab: When Bits Are Ads And Ads Are Bits.
- Luke Bryan Brings Back His Farm Tour With September Shows In Six States.
- “Forever” No. 1: Luke Combs Returns To The Top Of The Mediabase Country Chart.
Read the latest Country Insider Weekly